Where Can I Buy Red River Cereal. Our 3 grain cereal is a healthy blend of cracked wheat, cracked rye, and flax seed, and is much like the old fashioned red river cereal! Buy red river hot cereal 1.35kg from walmart canada.

I found a Red River Cereal replacement Lisa.blog
I found a Red River Cereal replacement Lisa.blog from lisa.blog

Microwave doesn't shave the time by much. Shop for more oatmeal & hot cereal available online at walmart.ca A uniquely canadian breakfast cereal that's been absent from grocery store shelves for the first time since 1924 will be back on the market this.

Red River Hot Cereal 1.35Kg :


I add craisins to it while it is cooking. Smuckers, the current owner of the brand made a decision to withdraw red river cereal from the us retail market. All ingredients were purchased in.

I Also Chop Up Part Of An Apple, Add Cinnamon And Micraowave It For 30 Seconds Before I Add The Cooked Cereal.


As of mid 2020, red river cereal is no longer available in canada. However, you can buy it online from the smucker's store. Our 3 grain cereal is a healthy blend of cracked wheat, cracked rye, and flax seed, and is much like the old fashioned red river cereal!

Add Items Such As Frozen Waffles, Hash Browns, Bagels, Spreads And Fresh Fruit To Your Cereal And Breakfast Grocery Pickup.


Nutty, crunchy, and full of flavor! I live in texas and i cannot find this cereal locally. It's a mix of barley, rye, flax, and wheat (i think), and when i have it on hand, i mix it into my oatmeal that sits on the crockpot overnight.

What I Received Is From Amazon Is Exactly The Same.


It's easy to whip up a delicious breakfast when you have nutritious items on hand. The company that made it was purchased by maple leaf foods in 1928 and robin hood multifoods acquired. It was initially manufactured by the red river grain co.

You Might Be Able To Contact An American Manufacturer/ Distributor To Ship You A Case


Red river cereal was particularly popular in western canada, but was sold in most grocery stores throughout canada. That being said, many canadians increasingly didn’t know about it as awareness of it faded with an aging population. Nothing is added and nothing is removed.

Related Posts